Making Playdough

10.07.2007

The girls love to cook and Annie is starting to be able to follow a recipe. A bit back I made this little recipe up for her and the two of them worked together to make a batch. It is still being used. Here is a link to a recipe.

playdough6

playdough2

Playdough1

Playdough3

playdough4

playdough7

playdough8

For any of ya'll that checked in today sorry if you caught the blog in dissary. I had a bee in my bonnet to update the look of the blog but none of the templates do what I want so I guess I am sticking with what I have. How I wish I would have taken a graphic design course. It's never good when ambition is thwarted by lack of skill.

And thanks to those of you that introduced yourselves after my last post. It was so great to find out a bit about those of you that do check-in. I would love to hear from more of you. Just to clarify I can't check out everyone that is reading the blog I only check my stats to make sure that no one is searching for anything odd (read creepy) that might involve the girls. As with many bloggers I am often torn by how much to put out there. I do check out any links I find and am most often plesently surprised to see how many of you have included me in your favorites list. I thank all of you for this. Okay the Bears are rallying gotta go cheer them on.

5 comments:

Monster Librarian said...

So cute! What a clever idea!

MJ said...

What a great idea to write out that recipe for your little girls using pictures! So far, I only let K and N dump ingredients into the bowls; no working near the stove although I'm sure they'll be wanting to do that sooner than later!

Don't feel badly about not having the skill to change your blog templates: you have me as company! Too few hours in the day to worry about my template!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like alot of fun for the girls!! I wanna try it!!! So we all still need to get together for the family pic!! Let Linda and I know a day you're thinking about so we can plan on coming down for it!! Miss you guys lots!! and Go Bears!!!!

Stacy

Karen said...

How fun! Your girls will have so many wonderful memories.

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Very fun! I used to make this as a kid!!! I loved it! :) Hope the girls had a blast!

Arielle :)