Following patterns....

11.11.2007

A while back the girls found one of my Japanese craft books. Annie took one look at the patterns inside and asked for some paper and scissors. I told her that she couldn't cut out the patterns. She said "don't worry I am going to put the paper on top and make them." Okay. The girls proceeded to trace every pattern piece in the book and glue together each of the little dolls. It was really a great little project for them, kept them busy for hours, required lots of patience and team work. I think I may have an excuse to get myself some more of these books "Oh, they're for the kids honey." I love that they came up with this all by themselves.

DSC06722

DSC06724

DSC06727

DSC06818

DSC06821

1 comments:

MJ said...

Good for the girls! They were being so creative! My K is just starting to get to the age where she's discovering that she can start to do these sort of things too! What a lot of fun!