I'm Mad as a Hatter

7.02.2007

Today I used all my creative energy up making blueberry jam. Nothing left to compose a witty post, so you'll have to get by with this.....







What Alice in Wonderland Character Are You?




You are The Mad Hatter

One thing is for sure- you're as mad as a hatter. You have an obsession with time and if tea time were to ever cease, you would probably be even more confused.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Take the quiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm, mine says I'm the Queen of Hearts. Everyone fears and despises me, but perhaps I'm just misunderstood.

I never come off well in these quizzes...

Anonymous said...

I am Alice. I guess I get myself in trouble too much, maybe I am a little curious. I do mean well. Thanks for the little tidbit this slow morning!!!