Mailorder Bonnet

4.09.2006

The amazingly talented Amy at Kingpod has this great Mailorder (a craft activity club) she is offering. Mailorder #2 came this week and included a pattern for a bonnet, a lovely bannana bread recipe, gift tags and other goodies.

I wasn't sure if we would get to sewing the bonnet from the pattern so Annie and I crafted one from brown paper (look for more fun brown paper crafts to come).



Annie cut out all the pieces and helped me assemble and then decorated with paper flowers. I think the pink ribbon is the finishing touch. I know this would be lovely and a bit more practical in fabric, but I really love making paper hats with the girls.

This was the perfect little project to get us in the easter mood and I may make the banana bread for easter morning. Yum.

0 comments: